Growing up on Cape Cod, being outdoors was a way of life. I grew up biking, running, skateboarding, surfing, fishing, boating, etc. Endurance has always been a tool to do the things I loved. I never competed in running until I was almost 30, and someone mentioned that I might be able to qualify for the Boston marathon if I ran a certain time. I qualified for Boston at my first marathon (VT City in 2009) and have been hooked on endurance competitions ever since. I have completed dozens of marathons and dozens of ultras (first one in 2011). I’ve competed at distances up to 100 miles, including many podium finishes in our local New England scene. I have been coaching high school track and cross country since 2013, and in 2022 I am branching out to offer my services to individual coaching clients. My mission is to help you achieve something you never thought possible!
USATF Level 1 Cross Country Coach
UESCA Certified Running Coach
- Lunch RunOn septembre 25, 2022 11:40 went 1,62 mi. during 00:14:04 hours climbing 269,03 ft. burning 190 calories.
- Race recon w NicoOn septembre 25, 2022 9:26 went 10,61 mi. during 01:49:48 hours climbing 1 151,57 ft. burning 1 230 calories.
- Morning RunOn septembre 25, 2022 8:29 went 2,36 mi. during 00:19:00 hours climbing 324,80 ft. burning 253 calories.
- MLR with 7 x 1 mile at MPOn septembre 23, 2022 11:32 went 15,46 mi. during 01:57:43 hours climbing 921,92 ft. burning 1 622 calories.
- Afternoon Mountain Bike RideOn septembre 22, 2022 3:17 went 8,28 mi. during 01:08:33 hours climbing 1 000,66 ft. burning 569 calories.