Growing up on Cape Cod, being outdoors was a way of life. I grew up biking, running, skateboarding, surfing, fishing, boating, etc. Endurance has always been a tool to do the things I loved. I never competed in running until I was almost 30, and someone mentioned that I might be able to qualify for the Boston marathon if I ran a certain time. I qualified for Boston at my first marathon (VT City in 2009) and have been hooked on endurance competitions ever since. I have completed dozens of marathons and dozens of ultras (first one in 2011). I’ve competed at distances up to 100 miles, including many podium finishes in our local New England scene. I have been coaching high school track and cross country since 2013, and in 2022 I am branching out to offer my services to individual coaching clients. My mission is to help you achieve something you never thought possible!
USATF Level 1 Cross Country Coach
UESCA Certified Running Coach
- Low BackOn January 30, 2023 5:58 pm during 00:18:39 hours
- 2 x 2 miles @ tempoOn January 28, 2023 10:01 am went 8.01 mi. during 00:57:03 hours climbing 334.65 ft. burning 824 calories.
- PTOn January 27, 2023 2:52 pm during 00:47:24 hours burning 257 calories.
- Easy, a few strides and pull-ups On January 26, 2023 3:08 pm went 7.08 mi. during 00:57:02 hours climbing 738.19 ft. burning 744 calories.
- Trying stuff out at the new gymOn January 25, 2023 5:35 pm during 00:40:15 hours burning 367 calories.