Growing up on Cape Cod, being outdoors was a way of life. I grew up biking, running, skateboarding, surfing, fishing, boating, etc. Endurance has always been a tool to do the things I loved. I never competed in running until I was almost 30, and someone mentioned that I might be able to qualify for the Boston marathon if I ran a certain time. I qualified for Boston at my first marathon (VT City in 2009) and have been hooked on endurance competitions ever since. I have completed dozens of marathons and dozens of ultras (first one in 2011). I’ve competed at distances up to 100 miles, including many podium finishes in our local New England scene. I have been coaching high school track and cross country since 2013, and in 2022 I am branching out to offer my services to individual coaching clients. My mission is to help you achieve something you never thought possible!
USATF Level 1 Cross Country Coach
UESCA Certified Running Coach
- Completed over 15 marathons
- Completed over 35 ultramarathons
- Completed 9 obstacle course races
- 100M PR 19:47:50
- 50k PR 3:44:53
- Marathon PR 2:45:30 (Boston Marathon)
- Half marathon PR 1:16:40
- 5k PR 16:42
- Mile PR 4:52
- Morning Mountain Bike RideOn May 28, 2023 8:35 am went 26.08 mi. during 02:52:09 hours climbing 2,358.92 ft. burning 1,430 calories.
- Pushed the pace on lap 2On May 27, 2023 4:11 pm went 11.92 mi. during 01:42:25 hours climbing 1,561.68 ft. burning 949 calories.
- Dusk PatrolOn May 25, 2023 8:05 pm went 3.26 mi. during 00:50:16 hours burning 384 calories.
- Morning RunOn May 25, 2023 9:57 am went 8.15 mi. during 01:05:37 hours climbing 469.16 ft. burning 851 calories.
- Afternoon WalkOn May 24, 2023 4:28 pm went 5.75 mi. during 01:43:34 hours climbing 734.91 ft. burning 599 calories.